domingo, 23 de octubre de 2011

Ey...

Oo my little pretty one, pretty one When you gonna give me some time, Sharona? Oo you make my motor run, my motor run Gun it coming off of the line, Sharona Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind I always get it up with a touch of the younger kind My-ee ey-ee by-ee ahee ah woo! Ma ma ma my Sharona Come a little closer, over here Close enough to look in my eyes, Sharona Keep a little mystery, kissin' me Runnin' down the length of my thigh, Sharona Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind I always get it up from a touch of the younger kind My-ee ey-ee by-ee ahee ah woo! Ma ma ma my Sharona Ma ma ma my Sharona When ya gonna get to me, get to me Is it just a matter of time, Sharona Is it a destiny, a destiny Or is it just a game in my mind, Sharona Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind I always get it up from a touch of the younger kind My-ee ey-ee by-ee ahee ah woo! Ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma Myee ey-ee by-ee ahee ah woo! Ma ma ma my Sharona Ooooh my Sharona
Hoy ha llegado.

2 comentarios:

  1. Ma ma ma my Sharona ooooh my Sharona , yeah. yeah, yeah!!!

    ¿De verdad ha llegado hoy?

    ResponderEliminar